Join the dynamic team in Perth, Australia, as a Supply Chain Business Analyst. This role is crucial in driving the supply and operations excellence program, acting as the link between people, function, and technology to provide systematisation, quantitative analysis, and reporting across the supply and operations department, fostering a unified approach on a global scale.
- Global Leader in Outdoor Gear
- Enable Global Visibility and Modernise Operations
- Shape Supply Chain Excellence in a High-Growth Environment
About the Company:
A global leader in designing and manufacturing high-quality outdoor adventure gear, committed to creating innovative products that inspire people to explore and connect with nature. The team’s passion for adventure, sustainability, and excellence drives the business.
- Enable global visibility of supply and operations, supporting modernisation initiatives within a high-growth environment.
- Understand specific supply chain business needs, document accurate requirements, and collaborate with technology teams and external vendors.
- Conduct business process mapping for ongoing requirements.
- Facilitate AS-IS-TO-BE process analysis and documentation activities.
- Lead stakeholder and user workshops, providing input into functional and technical design.
- Test system changes and manage transitional processes aligning with agreed TO-BE processes.
- Liaise and integrate with technology teams and business stakeholders to ensure alignment between technical specifications and business objectives.
Who We Are Looking For:
- University-educated in a commercial, supply, or information system role with 5 to 7 years of experience in Supply Chain, Inventory, and Logistics in FMCG, Consumer Goods, or related industries. Candidates with 10+ years of experience without formal qualifications but with relevant life experience are also encouraged to apply.
- Business analysis experience in Supply Chain, Logistics, and Inventory planning.
- Extensive experience working across the entire technology spectrum for Supply Chain or Retail business systems.
- Proficiency in PLM/PXM, ERP (4)/WMS, Data Warehouse/Power BI, and 3rd Party Logistics Products.
- Strong analytical skills, strategic mindset, and ability to work in a matrix organisation.
- Proven experience working with stakeholders of all levels in a customer-facing environment.
- Excellent process and data mapping skills.
- Ability to grow organisational maturity in an evolving environment.
How to Apply:
If you are a strategic thinker passionate about driving supply chain excellence, please submit your resume and cover letter using the link below. We are an equal-opportunity employer.