Oversee the production and quality of the Textile Printing Department
- New screen printing unit
- International adventure wear manufacturer
- Responsible for efficiency and quality
The company has a large manufacturing campus in Chittagong and is building a new printing unit to service the apparel sewing units. The machinery is all new and you will be lead a team of up to 100 people.
Responsible for the efficiency and quality of the factory, you will
- Coordinate the flow of production through the department
- Search out innovation and new development, finding new ways to utilise automation and efficiency
- Select the types and brands of supplies used and work directly with suppliers to test new inks and chemicals
- Determine consumption and recipes needed to produce a style
- Design and implement standard operating procedures
This is a hands-on role, so you should be able to set operating procedures and demonstrate work at a high level on all technical aspects of screen printing including making screens, cleaning screens, mixing ink, printing on both manual and automatic presses. Your leadership and mentoring skills are key! To be successful you will also need:
- Extensive screen printing experience (water-based experience is a plus)
- Experience in a production management role
- Strong leadership skills
The company has a supportive and enthusiastic culture and looks after the accommodation, food, medical and transportation needs of its staff.