This international manufacturing group is hiring a Total Rewards Manager to join their Center of Excellence teami in Bangladesh. The Total Rewards Manager will play a crucial role in improving and enhancing the company’s compensation and benefits programs.
- Collaborate with the Group HR Director to identify opportunities for process improvement and policy harmonization.
- Manage annual labor budgets and conduct compensation-related analysis.
- Developi, implement, and review compensation and benefits strategies, policies, and guidelines.
- Review and maintain the compensation and benefits structure, collecting market data, and ensuring alignment with global total rewards direction.
- Work on end-to-end compensation and benefits processes, including job design, evaluation, salary benchmarking, and market research.
- Work with HR Business Partners to determine the market worth of new roles
You will have:
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in salary benchmarking, job analysis, and total rewards program development.
- Experience with salary benchmarking methodologies.
- Previous experience in a manufacturing environment is preferred.
- Experience with HRIS implementation is a plus.
This is a great opportunity for a self-motivated Total Rewards professional to play a key role in enhancing compensation and benefits programs, develop strategies, and drive positive experiences for many thousands of employees!APPLY NOW